Should you feel any Gig or the content of a Gig is inappropriate in any way, you can alert the Gigable Team by tapping the 'Reg Flag' within the Gig Sheet. This allows you to write a Report Summary which you simply submit. You can also directly contact the Gigable Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- I'm not happy with the content of a Gig, it's not appropriate who can I contact?
- Some of the content of the Gig is inappropriate, what can I do?
- When can I expect payment for Gigs I complete?
- I haven't received the payment for my Gig, where is it?
- I don't like an owner, do I have to keep working with them?
- How do I register for tax?
- Do I need a bank account?
- Do I need a work visa or permit to work with Gigable?
- What if the Gig owner offers me a job? Can I take it?
- I just want to see gigs that suit my schedule? How can I do this?