If for some reason, you feel an inappropriate Gig has been posted and it's content is not in the spirit of the app, you can 'Red Flag' the Gig within the Gig Sheet. Just click on the Red Flag icon top right of your screen and complete and submit a Report Summary. You can also contact the Gigable Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- I'm not happy with the content of a Gig, it's not appropriate who can I contact?
- Some of the content of the Gig is inappropriate, what can I do?
- When can I expect payment for Gigs I complete?
- I haven't received the payment for my Gig, where is it?
- I don't like an owner, do I have to keep working with them?
- How do I register for tax?
- Do I need a bank account?
- Do I need a work visa or permit to work with Gigable?
- What if the Gig owner offers me a job? Can I take it?
- I just want to see gigs that suit my schedule? How can I do this?